Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Coconut Peanut Curry Chicken

Many people have asked me for this recipe.  It is one of our favorites and is super easy.  I got it from my friends, Krista's, recipe blog.  dishdelish.blogspot.com...she uses tofu as well, so if you eat tofu this is a good recipe as well.  We enjoy it with chicken though.  It doesn't have a strong curry flavor if you are worried about that.  Also, I put 4 T. peanut butter because I like the peanut flavor.  I also add a little tabasco sauce.  I hope that you all enjoy.  We really have loved this recipe and it is now Ryan's favorite.

Sauce:
2 T peanut butter
1 1/2 -2 cups coconut milk
1 t lemon juice
1 T curry powder
4 T sugar
Dash of chili sauce

Mix sauce in bowl until well combined. Set aside.

Cook 2-3 potatoes in chicken (or veggie) broth until almost done. Drain the potatoes.  Stir Fry chicken until browned and cooked through.

Combine all and simmer 5-10 minutes until sauce is hot and has thickened.

Serve over rice (optional).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Dining!