Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chicken Rice-a-Roni Salad

This salad may sound really gross, but it is so good.  I didn't think that I would like it, but it is now a favorite.  What I love about it...It makes so much that I can take it to lunch with me for 2-3 more days.  Ryan likes it a little warm, but I like it cold.  You can serve either way.

4 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
2 boxes chicken flavored Rice-a-Roni
4 diced green onions
1 small can sliced black olives
1 small can marinated artichokes
1/2 slivered almonds
1 small jar pimentos (I don't use these unless I have them, they just add color!)
1 c. mayonnaise (you CANNOT use miracle whip...it doesn't taste right!)

Cook rice-a-roni according to box directions, then mix everything together.  Good if made the night before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Dining!